Field Study #4

 Picture:

Date and Time:

Date - October 30, 2022
Time - 3:22 p.m.

Present Climate Conditions:

- Cloudy
- Chilly
- Wet

Temperature: 

- 60°f

Length of Day:

- 10 hours and 23 minutes

Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc:

- The ground was very squishy
- It smelled like rot
- There was a new dead tree so maybe that mixed with leaves?

(new dead tree)


 

 Changes noticed since last visit:

- All the leaves are gone. I was pretty bummed about that because I was looking forward to having a colorful picture but oh well. 

- I'm seeing a lot less movement. I think that may be because most bugs are dying or leaving or whatever bugs do during the fall/winter time. 


Comments

  1. This is amazing! Most locations don't have all the leaves down yet and yours here are almost entirely gone. Look around a bit. See if you can figure out why... Also, bonus if you figure out what is happening to the bugs and post with your next visit. Be sure you include sound map, sketches and yourself in one of the "same spot" photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study Visit #2