Field Study #6


1) Picture:


Picture with me in it) 


Sound Map (10 minutes):

Sketch: 



2) Date and time:

Date: November 29, 2022
Time: 3:46

3) Present Climate Conditions:

Cloudy, Cold, snow flakes here and there, even some rain drops

4) Temperature:

53 °f

5) Length of day:

9 Hours and 16 Minutes

6) Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc, 

I can no longer hear insects anymore, the ground was very squishy because of the rain that we got, I did see some more snow in the air. 

7) Changes noticed since the last visit

On my quad drive to my location, I noticed there the pond, along with the swamp, has some ice on it. I also noticed that no more insects are around the swamp, lastly, It was much quieter, however, there were a lot more birds than I was expecting. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #4

Field Study Visit #2